Monday, January 17, 2011

When I say I'm not jealous, I really do. Can't you get it?

Pain pain go away, come again when I'm insane. So, I can't feel how much it hurt.

Trying to reminisce our one year, five months and fifteen days of relationship. Bunch of questions bothering on my mind.

do I love him? "YES."
is he the one I waited for so long?
does he also feel the way I feel?
does he loves me?
does he care about me?
can he be trusted?
is he loyal to me?
can he accept me for who I am and for who I'm not?
can we handle our relationship for so long?
does love really have sacrifices?
is he serious about our relationship?
does he understands me?
does he had kiss and sex with other girls?

PLEASE!!! Answer my questions.

I'm drowning with doubts.I love you but I'm sorry, I couldn't give my full trust.

No comments: