Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Today is the start of another chapter in our relationship. I know this is hard, but it is for the betterment of our future. Especially with me, I am still young I still have to pursue my dreams starting with my education. I am willing to understand with our situation that we will be apart for more than nine months. This sacrifice is a challenge, all we have is our love, care, trust and our faith with God that our relationship will last forever till death do us part.

I am grateful to have a man like the love of my life, he is responsible with his duties as a son and brother. As a bread winner in the family I know it is difficult for him. At young age he already gone out of the country to work to fill in financial incapability for the future of his family.

He is like a building which the foundation of his family's success. I also hope that he will also be a good foundation with our relationship.

No comments: