Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I haven't take a bath today!!! Totally SUCKS! I know it's embarrassing but it is true.

I'd wake up 4 in the morning to have a pee and went back again to sleep. At 5 in the morning I called my boyfriend, he's in Manila. How I wish that he will be also calling me first thing in the morning, like exactly what I'm doing. Unfortunately, he's not that kind of a guy. After a little conversation with him, I went back to sleep because I'd slept late. I haven't noticed the time it was already 7AM. I was already late with my class. So, I immediately wake up, run to the CR had toothbrush, wash my face and everything, pick up clothes at the drawer, pack up my things and ZOOM to the university.

I reflected that I have to sleep early. But I just missed my boyfriend so so so much that's why I keep on calling him without any prior notice it was already late in the evening.

My day at the university is similar with an ordinary student. Simply attend classes, listen with the professor's discussion, pass assignments, take quizzes, eat junk foods with friends during break time. And if I'm already bored listening at class, my mind is flying everywhere like in dreamland. I was physically present at class but mentally absent. I'm having fun day dreaming especially when I'm alone.

No comments: