Saturday, January 22, 2011

Just got home from social work at Toril and Mintal, Davao City. I feel I have a future being a carpenter. HAHAHA. LOL. This morning, me and my groups went Toril, to do our work field project. First thing we do is scrapping of the rust and painted again. We just do it for 1 hour because we are lacking out of time to finish the whole thing. We were late, 2 hours was wasted because of the stupid jeepney driver. But then with just a little time we have partially do our task.

In the afternoon, we went to Mintal to do the GK build. Where we help in building houses with the less fortunate. It was so fun because I'd career my task doing the shovel activities. That task, I considered it as one of my achievements, it was so stressed out and tired, but I'm happy to share my strength to help others building their new home . My arm muscles are now like paralyzed, because of the heaviness in mixing the cement manually. OMG! It's really a work out.

After the work field and GK build, I'd met a new person. He is Jethro Joffe, his form New Zealand an AISEC exchange. His been staying here in the Philippines for 2 months and he will be back again in 1oth of February at New Zealand. I had fun talking with him at the bus when we are traveling back to the university.

Now, I'm home, all I want to do is to have a BEAUTY REST. Good night. :)

No comments: